Can I cancel my flight with Thai Airways?
Yes, at any instance you have the right to cancel a Thai flight ticket at any time even at a travel point. Suppose you have a booking with Thai Airways and want to cancel your booking for several reasons. Thai Airways provides an option to its customers to cancel THAI flight tickets within 24 hours of booking for free. In addition to this, if you have purchased a refundable ticket, you can get a full refund on your booking. But cancellation and cancellation fees are subject to the Cancellation Policy of Thai Airways. Before proceeding with the cancellation process, you need to know THAI Airways' cancellation policy.
Thai Airways Cancellation policy:
The cancellation policy of Thai Airways is mentioned below.
- If you have purchased a refundable ticket from the official website of Thai Airways from the official website of the Airlines, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Suppose you opted for a non-refundable ticket. In that case, Thai Airlines will charge a cancellation fee, and the remaining amount will be credited to your original payment method per the cancellation policy.
- If the ticket is canceled by Thai Airlines for any reason and they can't provide you with a flight within 24 hours, you will get the full refund without any charges.
- Suppose the flight is canceled due to any natural cause. The Airline will provide you with a full refund.
- If you cancel your flight after 24 hours, you will have to pay a cancellation fee which depends on the destination and ticket type.
- If you don't show up on the date of departure to the Airport, Airline will charge you under the No-Show policy, and you will not get a refund.
- Refunds that need to be reverted to their original payment method will take 5-7 Business days to complete, and E-credit refunds are issued instantly.
How do I cancel my flight with Thai Airways?
In case of Thai flight ticket cancellations, you need to visit the official website of Thai Airways or dial cancellation contact.
Steps to cancel Thai flight ticket through Website:
- Visit www.thaiairways.com.
- Click on “My Trips”.
- Enter booking number and last name of passengers.
- Select flight tickets to cancel from the dashboard.
- Choose the option “Cancel Flight”.
- Next, Enter the reason for cancellation and Submit.
- Pay the cancellation fee if any.
Cancel THAI Airways flight by the App:
You can also cancel your fight by mobile application of the airlines. Thai airlines made sure every smartphone user could take advantage of the application by providing the application for both (android and ios) platforms. Below are the steps you can use to cancel your flight via the app.
- Download the mobile application from the airlines' official website for your device.
- Install and run the application.
- Log in or sign up by using your e-mail id and password.
- You will see the option of My bookings, open the same.
- Enter your ticket number and your last name for verification.
- Click on cancel my booking. You will need to enter a captcha or a verification code sent to your registered mobile number for verification.
- You will be redirected to a new page and see the cancellation charges (if any). Accept the charges and t&c of the cancellation policy.
- Click on save, and your flight with Thai Airways will cancel your flight, and you will also get a verification mail, and you can also see the progress in the app itself.
What is the cancellation fee for Thai Airways?
- Thai Airways cancellation fees depend on your ticket type and your destination. If your ticket is non-refundable, you have to pay a fee to the Airline even if you do it instantly. But refundable tickets have a window of 24 hours.
- Thai Airways 24 hours cancel policy ensures you get your full refund. Just make sure you cancel your ticket in under 24 hours. After 24 hours, if you cancel your Thai Airways ticket, you will have to pay around $90-$120 for the cancelation fees of Thai Airways.
- It also varies on the situation and type of your booking. If the Airline cancels your ticket, you don't have to pay a cancelation fee, and the Airline will instantly provide you with an e-credit voucher for the same amount.
This article should help you with all of your queries regarding Thai Airways and their refund, charges, and Thai Airways' 24 hours cancellation policy. If you still have any issues regarding refunds and cancellations, you can contact the customer care executive of Thai Airways by visiting their official website and the contact us section.
Flywavier.com is an online travel portal for booking, and it is not linked to any third party. Flywavier has made efforts to provide accurate information but does not guarantee the exactness or legality of such information. However, Flywavier is not responsible for any losses, damages, offers validity, material, or link of other sites found on the website.
Note: The phone number associated with Flywavier.com is not with any other Organization.